At this year’s Canada Cup, you can hunt for bargains while you enjoy all the “murderball” action. Our Silent Auction features dozens of prizes from businesses both local and international, including some one-of-a-kind items.
Some of the highlights of this year’s auction will include:
- A VESCO offensive or defensive rugby wheelchair made custom to the user’s specifications (some restrictions apply).
- One night and brunch at the Sheraton Vancouver Airport hotel.
- A handcrafted outdoor bench made by John Crosby.
- A Cactus Club tasting menu valued at over $300.
- Limited edition 2010 World Wheelchair Rugby Championships street banners
- Many gift baskets filled with lots of great items.
New prizes are being added daily. Bidding will run during the Thursday night games, Friday night games and all day Saturday. Bidding will close prior to the start of the gold medal game.
Full List of Prizes
- Coaches Association of BC Prize Package (jacket, whistle, lanyard, stopwatch, membership)
- 2010 World Wheelchair Rugby Championships hard-shell backpack ($200 value)
- Canadian Paralympic Committee gear and books
- One-night stay at the Sheraton Vancouver Airport hotel with brunch.
- Murderball DVD
- Espresso coffee cups and printing gift certificate
- "Wheelchair Rugby at the Oval" poster
- Wheelchair Rugby Canada hoodies and game balls signed by Team Canada
- Bridging the Gap gear
- 2010 World Wheelchair Rugby Championships street banners
- Museum of Anthropology passes
- Offensive or defensive VESCO wheelchair (some restrictions apply)
- Cactus club tasting menu (a $300 value)
- International Wheelchair Rugby Federation gear
- Xerox mini speakers and H2O bottle
- Burnaby Village carousel rides
- Ceili's gift baskets
- Hand-crafted bench made by John Crosby